Saturday, September 27, 2008

2 more weeks until Vacation

2 Weeks from today and we will be waking up in Beautiful Honolulu Hawaii. It will be Carver's first time to see his other Grandparents, his Aunt's and Uncles and cousins. I can't wait. It will also be Laura's first time to Hawaii and my first full week off for Vacation in over 3 years. The last time I had a full week off was when I was in between jobs at All for Kidz and Crown Bolt. I a m a bit worried about Sundays and staffing, but in the end that will work out. I just need to think about laying on the beach and doing nothing.

4 comments:

Malugin said...

We cant wait to see you especially carver. Ally has come to terms with Carver being a boy and still wants to give in a bottle in Hawaii. 2 weeks and counting love you
jess

Jeremy said...

and Im officially jealous

Unknown said...

WOOOOHOoooooo! I can't wait to love all over that little boy.

Rachel F. said...

Have a great time! Enjoy some sunshine for me!