Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Pee your pants for the Brewers

So I love baseball, but I don't know how far I would go to prove my "Fanness" or dedication to my team. Apparently their are a few fans (7173 to be exact) that say they will go the distance if the Brewers make the playoffs. The Milwaukee Brewers have not made the playoffs in 25 years. This is the longest playoff draught in Baseball history. The fans that published their names at www.peeyourpantsforthebrewers.com have pledged to pee their pants if the Brewers make the playoffs. Right now the Brewers are tied in the Wild Card race to make the playoffs. However there are 12 games left and they are currently on a 4 game losing streak and no Manager. The ownership of the Brewers decided yesterday that their current skipper Ned Yost was not fit to take them to the playoffs. He brought them this far, but appantly is not good enough to continue. I think it kind of stinks to manage a team 150 games and then get fired for the final stretch. But that is the baseball life. How far would you go to prove your "Fanness"?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You should make a www.poopyourpantsforthemariners.com