Monday, September 15, 2008

I love hot wings


It's official. It is now football season. Normally it is about now that we are sick of watching the Mariners tank and ready to watch the Seahawks win. Well all is not right in the world. The Mariner's are doing what they do best -lose. But I still enjoy watching the game. And the Hawks should be winning now. Unfortunately - they have started out the year 0 -2. Hopefully they can turn this around once they get a little healthier. Until then, I will turn my attention to something that is also not healthy. Hot Wings!
I have had a craving for the past few weeks for some wings and football is the perfect avenue to enjoy this delectable treat. I am kind of a wuss when it comes to spicy food and this goes for wings as well. I like just a little bit of kick with smooth coat of ranch dressing. Last weekend Laura and I brought some over the Barran's and we had to eat them all by ourselves. No one wanted any. I went after some again this weekend and Brent joined me for the spicy snack.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey, i ate a couple!! and they were AWESOME!