Friday, January 23, 2009

Watch what you post!

Yesterday I learned a lesson about blogging - Sometimes people may read it! My boss called me into his office and asked me if I had some kind of blog. I sheepishly replied "yeah". Apparently someone in management has a google alert so that if someone writes about C**tas it sends him an email. He then reads to content to evaluate it. Apparently, my blog popped up on his alert, but the company filter would not let him read it. So there are a few rumors around work about my indencent blog. Okay, I made up the indecent part, but I was given a bit of a warning. I told my boss that I don't write anything about the company - just him.

2 comments:

bchadwick said...

So, is it an I'd-tell-you-but-I'd-have-to-kill-you situation? Sheesh...what employment does to us these days...

Jeremy said...

wow, that is awesome.

isnt there some sort of free speech in this country or am I thinking of somewhere else?