Friday, January 16, 2009

Powertools and blood







I worked it out to have 3 day weekend. I really needed it because I have a nasty cold and need the rest. I also have a promised project of tiling the fireplace and building a new mantle to accomplish. So I am laying on the couch watching Horton Hears a Who and Laura breaks out her pink hammer and tools and starts chipping away at the old tile. I don't know if its a guy thing or what, but I see pink tools and I think I can knock that out with some power tools much quicker. So I hand her Carver and find the compressor and tools. I blasted away the old tile in about 30 minutes with my power tools and Non Pink Hammer. At the same time, I managed to shoot tile pieces into my hands and arms so lets just say the underlayment has some character. I despise tiling. After this project, we should be done tiling for a while. I hope.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

does that mean you're not coming over to re-tile ours next? awwwww.