Saturday, January 24, 2009

Towed!

Saturdays are supposed to be relaxing. This morning started out great. I slept in until a whopping 7:30am. Laura and Carver and I went to the Sawmill for Breakfast and then had a few projects to complete. We managed to finish putting up the fireplace mantle - just the painting left. My garage has been a disaster zone for about a month now with stuff needing to go to the dump. I put on my canopy on my truck and loaded it to the max for a dump run. Notice the old Love Sac falling out of the back. I was on my way to the church office to pick up a few more things for the dump and my truck broke down. After waiting for about an hour, a tow truck picked me up and now I am down a vehicle and probably a few hundred bucks. It's a real anti-motivation power move to have your truck break down when your getting so much accomplished. I really don't feel like doing much of anything now. I think I'll order a pizza and shoot some people on Xbox now.

No comments: