Friday, July 4, 2008

No more crying over spilled milk!

So I dream of the day I get4 hours of sleep at one time. It has been a while. Carver is 5 weeks old today and sleeping at night has been a bit of a challenge. Laura generally feeds him at night while I try to get a head start on sleep. He sleeps anywhere from 1.5 - 2.5 hours before he wakes up and I feed him. My goal is to get him fed and back to sleep in 30 - 45 minutes. The bottle that we use has a vented cap on the bottom and Laura shared with me that you can loosen it and he can eat faster. So I was thinking sweet - maybe I can get him to finish and I will get to sleep faster. So I loosened it and was feeding him and all was well until I dozed off. The bottle slipped out of his mouth and proceeded to fall right into my lap. I was so glad that I loosened the cap only to dump cold formula right on my crotch. Fun times at 2 in the morning.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: