Saturday, March 7, 2009

Lego Masters and the Mariner Moose


So there is about 2 inches of snow already on the ground and much more coming. This morning it was just really cold so Laura and I wanted to take Carver somewhere warm other than the house. So we went to the Bellsquare Mall. In the center of the mall there were tons of kids waiting to be a part of something magical - Helping a Lego Master build an 8ft R2-D2. When I look back at my childhood I had many favorite toys - Nunchucks, Big Wheels and Legos. I played with legos much older than the average kid. I think I finally put them up around 8th or 9th grade. The Pirate Legos were my favorite - probably because they had guns. After watching the Lego Master build for while we went and saw the Mariner Moose at Pottery Barn Kids. Carver wasn't quite sure what the massive stuffed animal was - so we took his picture and got and autograph for Carver. I can't wait for the baseball season. Tickets go on sale next week. So the mall isn't always evil and today it certainly beat just being lazy around the house.

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

yeah it's crazy isnt it, I wanted to see it too. As a matter of fact there have been at least 5-6 movies that I wanted to see really bad and skipped on after reading Pluggedin. It is a great resource.