Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm officially converting


So I have been oogling the Macbook for a few years now and I have finally made the change. The lease on my last laptop is almost up, so the investment has been made and I am playing with it now. I am really excited about learning all the new features in the apple world as well as all the new opportunities I can use this in ministry and life. I have never had a Mac, so it seems there is a lot to learn. If you have any tips or widgets I need to know, please do tell.

4 comments:

Scott Harris said...

Welcome. Looking forward to helping you become a fully devoted Mac disciple!

Unknown said...

Your first step in becoming a Mac disciple is purchasing several, grunge-era knit caps. Next, insist that you HAVE to have an iPhone to really take advantage of the synergies that are there, and start posting on your facebook about how "dope" your iPhone is...

Rachel F. said...

Welcome to the darkside of computer bliss!

bchadwick said...

So I got on your facebook page and did some stalking...saw a crazy Turkey video that I should have commented on...found your blog which I'm stoked about...and broused your blog a bit to find that YOU TOO are now a member of the Mac cult! YAY! We should iChat sometime.