Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Reliving the Past

So my 10 year reunion is coming up and all those high school memories keep coming to mind. We had a swimming pool at my house and during the summer time we always had parties. If it was near your birthday and everyone was going to the Lowery's chances are it was a surprise party for you. It was pretty fun. Of course, now I live in Washington and my parents have moved to Hawaii and the house is sold. All those memories of the old pool can't be relived unless the new owners are on vacation in late August. One of the memories that I have involves the diving board. We had the old Monkey dance, butt bounce, WWF moves, and of course splash contests. Everyone wanted to see how much water you could get to land on someone nice and dry or how high you could get the water to shoot in the air. I follow a blog called Coolest Toys and it had this splash meter. I probably wouldn't have bought it, but it looks pretty cool. Toys are so much cooler these days but we had more fun building our own stuff.

No comments: