Saturday, February 7, 2009

Biggest Pet Peeve

Alright, there is a certain holiday that was created or at least made famous by card makers coming very soon. Along with any holiday where gifts are given come a barrage of commercials telling Americans - primarily American Men what they should buy if they really care. I don't know if there is anything that bugs me more than some guy named Jared or Robbins or Kay that tells me what I need to buy to prove my love for my wife. It is just absolutely ridiculous. I always switch the station, most of the time onto another station playing another jewelry commercial. It is just stupid. I think that I should start sending strongly written letters to the radio stations. There is no reason why we should have to endure the torture of listening to these marketing beasts. By the way, I pick up Laura's new ring from the mall on Friday.

4 comments:

Lisa Whittle said...

I'll make sure Craig reads this!

Unknown said...

way to stand your ground;)

Unknown said...

I'm soooooooo excited!!!! (and spoiled) :)

Unknown said...

Great job Charley! I'm so glad you were obedient to those commercials:)