Sunday, October 5, 2008

Calculating my daily schedule

So I have a few days left of normal life before my vacation. I seem to keep a pretty busy schedule, but sometimes I wonder where my time has gone. I am looking into some new opportunities, I just don't know what is possible. I believe that if I am to start something new, I probably need to drop something. Whatever the decision, it's time for some discipline and a little better time management. So last Friday I started writing down every single thing that I do and how much time it takes. I am going to do this for a week and then analyze it with a fine tooth comb. I believe that I am going find more free time than I think. However, free time is also unwinding time. How much of that do I need and can schedule it? I'll let you know my results.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

just make sure you pencil in a little barrans time in there...