Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Time for Change

For the past 4 and a half years I have served as the Children’s Director at the Rock Church. It has been incredibly fulfilling and is one of my greatest passions in life. One day I would love to make it into my full time career. However, right now I need to focus more on my personal relationship with Christ and becoming a better husband and father. I’ve had some personal struggles that have caused a lot of damage to my family and at this point I am not the right person to lead a ministry. This season of my life is going to be dedicated to healing and restoration. Thank you Rock Church family for all of your love and support. It has been a great joy and honor serving you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We love you, Charley! We're proud of the steps you are taking right now and can't wait to see you doing what you love to do again someday.

Ryan and Molly