Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Scorched Earth

So I just finished my last pack of Marlboro lights and it's time to take a deeper step in the right direction. As many of you know, the past few months have been rough. To deal with the stress, I have gone to an old habit and now I am stopping. I am also stopping a few other things, they just won't be as permanent. I posted on facebook that I am going to take a hiatus and I thought I would expound a little. I have made some pretty poor choices over the course of my life and I have done damage to myself and those closest to me. I am making changes in my life to get healthier and try to be the person that God has created me to be. As part of those changes, I am going to disconnect myself from some time consuming habits over the next 3 months to help me focus. Among those things are Internet, TV, Movies, Video Games and most podcasts I listen to. I will still be checking email on a regular basis and it's possible that I might be updating the blog, however I am not sure about this. I'd appreciate your prayers as I take this next step.

No comments: